Wednesday, June 13, 2018

June 13 - Lighting up the rocky Maine coast

I was kicking around the rocky Maine coast today and I came upon this hot chick just admiring the day. We hooked up and spent the rest of the day together checking out lighthouses and stuff.

Oh...I had the trusty Canon 7D all loaded and ready to go and clean forgot it. So, I had to use the iPhone. Learned that Lightroom lets you shoot lighthouses in the raw - 😲. Here's the result...


Here's the chick I found...


...here's the rocky Maine coast...


...and here's the lighthouses





And here's a few more



3 comments:

  1. The pictures and Liz are beautiful. Now I have to go Google Lightroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool little app for your phone. You can capture photos in "raw" .dng format for larger files and better photo finishing.
      Have fun!

      Delete